Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Going Private...following Michelle's lead
Well since an unknown person showed up as a follower on my blog I have decided to go private like Michelle did. By the way, "Carbon footprint" , if you are reading this, I have deleted you from my followers list simply because I don't know who you are. The blog will be private by tomorrow. I will get all my loyal readers up to speed...still trying to figure this all out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Let me know if you have any more questions! :)
Can I get on your list of approved readers? :)
I want to read you! jessica.r.murry@gmail.com
I want to be on it as well....but will I be able to get it without any google account? wendy
Can you put me on it too.
me too! I'm a follower!
i'd like to keep following you too! I guess I still can since I was able to get to it today!
Post a Comment