Hannah, "Cooper" and Evan chillin' and watching TV.
Birthday girl Natalie watching one of her presents get put together!
Birthday girl Claire with her groovy new shades!
This afternoon we got to watch Aaron and Lindsey open their wedding gifts. They got so many beautiful things for their home. It was great to see them and hear about all the fun adventures they had in Cancun. I love having another daughter! :) I took some pictures but my computer seems to have eaten them. I'm serious, they have completely disappeared into cyberspace!
After that we went to Jake and Deann's house for Natalie and Claire's birthday party. Lots of little cousins all running around....so fun! Happy Birthday to my sweet little nieces!
3 comments:
You have had quite an amazing summer. I actually got on the internet today and now I am all caught up. Beautiful wedding and anniversary! Blessings!!!
Susan, you seriously need to post something. I need something to read on vacation!!! You're letting me down! What's going on at your place.....I like to peek into other peoples lives. Oh, Oh...now your going to close your blog down because that probably creaped you out! Ted and I are safe! love wendy
It's interesting to see just how pervasive digital memory has become in our every day lives. It's like everywhere I turn, I see something with a card slot or USB port . I guess it makes sense though, considering how much cheaper memory has become lately...
Gahhhhh... I shouldn't be complaining. I can't make it through a day without my R4 / R4i!
(Posted by Nintendo DS running [url=http://knol.google.com/k/anonymous/-/9v7ff0hnkzef/1]R4i[/url] SysBro)
Post a Comment