So I got smart and put Tucker in the garage with Tanner last night. I don't know if he cried and whined or not cuz I was sleeping like a baby! :) Tanner is still a bit upset with me and I am trying to make it up to him for bringing this little...."thing"...into his life! I know he will get used to him eventually.
In other news, I mowed all the fence lines today, along with several other areas of the property, hoed the whole garden, did about 50 more wedding programs,(just putting the bows on which is a much bigger job than it sounds), did laundry, and supervised 2 dogs and 4 kids today! Not bad at all.
I haven't been putting up pictures lately because my computer is down and I don't know how to download my camera onto Tim's computer (I'm lame, I know).
OH! And the kids and I picked a whole flat of raspberries off our bushes tonight! MMMMMM!
On Friday night Hannah and I went to see "Junie B. Jones" at Green River Community College. She loved it. I tolerated it. Well, I enjoyed it just because she liked it so much! It really was pretty cute. They do great plays there and we always have fun having "girl time".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like a productive day!! :) I hope your puppy lets you get another good night's sleep tonight. I'm off to bed & hope my kiddos sleep more tonight than they did last night. It's been a long day!
Post a Comment