Jonathan Tate and Hannah Mae with the boat at low tide!
Crab feast for all but Susan. I had bbq ribs!
My new baby, Tucker Azul Carter. (All of our dogs have Spanish middle names. I don't really know why).
All of us minus Jason (taking the picture) and Tanner (off exploring).
Our campsite on the beach.
Tim the skipper.
We call Jonathan "first mate" and Jason is "cabin boy"!! :) Hannah acts as skipper when needed.
We had a great time the last couple of days up on Sucia Island in the San Juans. We met Jason and launched the boat in Anacortes, then camped on the island. We brought both of the dogs too! Jason and Jonathan slept in the tent on the island and Tim, Hannah and I slept in the boat. That was the first time we had spent the night on our boat and it was soooo peaceful! Yesterday we hiked all around the island....probably walked about 3 miles total. We got some crab which everyone but me enjoyed. :) It was a very fun, relaxing time and great weather too!
1 comment:
fun, fun, FUN!!!!!
Post a Comment