Saturday, July 18, 2009

15 years and still going strong!

Here is my present! Isn't he great!

Here is where we stayed.









And here is our dinner. Tim ordered his absolute favorite thing in the whole world....crab legs fried in butter!













Our 15th wedding anniversary was July 9 which happened to be the night of Aaron and Lindsey's rehearsal and dinner. So I have been planning a get-away for us which we enjoyed on July 13-14. We went to "The Villa" and Italian Renaissance bed and breakfast in beautiful north Tacoma. (Thanks, Amy for the tip!) We had a lovely dinner on the waterfront in Ruston and a very peaceful and relaxing time. We had room service breakfast (delicious!) too! I am posting a picture of the gift my amazingly thoughtful husband bought for me. :)







2 comments:

God Made Playdough said...

I'm so glad you had a good time! Was Tim suprised?

Michelle said...

Aww, how sweet! Happy anniversary again! :)