Sunday, July 12, 2009

Mr. and Mrs. Aaron Carter!

Perfect. That's all I can say. Everything went off without a hitch, the weather was beautiful, the bride was, well, RADIANT!!! and all was so lovely! We are thrilled to have a new daughter in the Carter family. We were so pleased to have Pastor Frank perform the ceremony as he and Wendy have been such an important part of our lives and they have known Aaron since he was born!

The ceremony and reception were held at Twin Lakes Golf and Country Club in Federal Way. The girls wore fuschia pink dresses and the guys were in black tuxes with fuschia pink ties. Boy did they look great! (All these Carter boys/men really do clean up well!) There were 5 attendants for the bride and 5 for the groom plus a ring bearer, flower girl and 2 junior bridesmaids. I must say that my husband as the father of the groom was soooo handsome in his tuxedo! We took sooooo many pictures.


At the end of the ceremony, they did the "breaking of the glass" ceremony to honor Lindsey's Jewish heritage. That was really neat. It is to commemorate the destruction of the first Jewish temple and a reminder that relationships are as fragile as glass.


After the ceremony the guests went through the receiving line which included the bride and groom and parents. Then we all joined the guests in the reception for a beautiful dinner and dancing. We also had a slide show with pictures of Aaron and Lindsey during their growing up years and the last few years together.

I have posted some pictures on my facebook page. I will put some on here soon but unfortunately my computer is acting up again. I thought I would at least get this post up for all my faithful readers who are sitting anxiously by their computers waiting for word on the wedding! Ha ha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am looking forward to your wedding pictures! Iy was a nice wedding. One big boy down.....2 more to go!!! Then comes the fun part....the grandkids! It won't be long now Susan and you will have your very own babies to play with. Yea! wendy