Last night we had the rehearsal and dinner. Everything went very smoothly and we had a great time at dinner. We had it at Vince's Italian Restaurant in Federal Way which I highly recommend. We had great food and great service. Oh, and it was also our 15th wedding anniversary!!!! Tim bought me a beautiful crystal picture frame (15 years is crystal).We will be celebrating next week. I'll write about that later. It was nice having all day today to do last minute prep and relax before tomorrow. Hannah and I went with Charlotte and Emily to get manicures and pedicures. Aah, so relaxing! Might need to do that more often.
Aaron is staying with us tonight and we are watching a movie right now. Earlier tonight we went to Scott and Charlotte's to celebrate Scott's birthday (Jonathan's too) which is tomorrow.
Stay tuned for more wedding stuff after tomorrow!
Friday, July 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Have fun today!!! I look forward to seeing pictures! :) Happy anniversary, too!
Happy Anniversary!! Enjoy your day :)
You looked beautiful and so did the whole wedding! Good job on the programs! That was a great idea to make them into a fan! It was hot! Hannah was gorgeous! Sorry we left early, Anna was melting down! :( Dad sent me a picture of Rylie and Hannah dancing! :)
I agree.....it was a nice wedding and you and Hannah did look great!!!! We literally had to drag Rylie to the car because she didn't want to leave....she wanted to "dance all night". I bet it was nice not to clean up afterward and just go home! I'm praying that Aaron and Lindsey would live for the Lord....as well as many others that were there. wendy
Hi Susan. When are we going to see the wedding pictures? Just wondering, Pastor Frank
Post a Comment