Friday, July 17, 2009

More wedding pictures

Well I didn't mean for this to be the first picture but I'm not very good at this uploading thing. Here we are during our mother/son dance. I cried a little. OK, a lot! The happy couple! Aren't they cute!

Sweet Lindsey got this special cake for Jonathan who shared it with his Uncle Scott (who is NOT 13!) ha ha

Ladies and Gentlemen: Mr. and Mrs. Aaron Carter! Our nephew,Nolan ,the ring bearer....wow, sitting still....doesn't happen much! :) Jason captured this one and it's one of my favorites. He was such a good boy during the ceremony. I was so proud of him!






Father and daughter.




The dancing girl again with her grandparents! We couldn't keep her off the dance floor!



The radiant bride with her bridesmaids....all soooo pretty!

Jonathan was not exactly comfortable in a tux! Not exactly his clothing of choice for his 13th bday! But he was a trooper and decided it was all pretty fun in the end.


All of the grandparents. Lindsey's maternal grandma won the prize for coming from the farthest distance...all the way from Nevada!


Mr. and Mrs. Aaron Carter and Mr. and Mrs. Tim Carter :)



Lindsey, Vicki, and Grandma Raye....3 generations.


This was taken as the bride and groom were leaving. Those are bubbles in Aaron's face!



Hannah Mae and her Daddy. So sweet!

Oops. There they are again! :)



Hannah with her big brother the groom....



...and with her Uncle Jason.


Pastor Frank and his "dancing queen" Rylie!

Hannah again....now with her big cousin Jeremiah who was also one of the volunteer photographers along with Uncle Jason.



Two of our wonderful friends....Scott and Charlotte


Aaron waiting for his bride.


Aaron and mom. What happened to the little boy I met 16 years ago?



















































5 comments:

God Made Playdough said...

Love these!!!

Michelle said...

Beautiful pictures!! Thanks for sharing! :)

P-D's said...

Great pictures! You look beautiful- young enough to be the bride! :-)

jodytoady said...

so fun!

Anonymous said...

Hi all,
I found very good source of finding dofollow high pagerank backlinks. Even from real PR10.
I cant imagine value of a real pr10. As google update is really soon.

I would like to share with you all about how i succeded to rank on 1st page on google for free
prseo@hotmail.com