As per your request, Wendy, here is the news and it's very exciting so hold onto your hat!
On Saturday we dropped Jonathan off at AWANA camp.
Then we picked blueberries.
Yesterday we went to church.
Then we went to lunch.
Then we came home and I cleaned the house! We had the air conditioning on so it was nice and cool!
In the evening we worked in the garden and played with the dogs.
Aaron spent the night last night because he had a job interview this morning in Tukwila.
Today Hannah and I are doing stuff for VBS.
Tomorrow night is the work party for VBS.
We are praying for your fun, relaxing and SAFE vacation and we miss you!
Love, Susan
PS Hannah and I just finished watching Aaron and Lindsey's wedding video and it is AWESOME!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
thanks Susan.....I needed that!!!
See ya on Sunday.....wendy
Okay Susan.....this is all old news now! I know you were busy with VBS.....but it's time to update! What's been going on in life? love, wendy
Post a Comment