Saturday, November 1, 2008
One elk and our lazy day
So Scott got an elk yesterday! That means even if no one else get anything we'll still have a bit of elk meat in the freezer....yay! Jason, Jody, Hannah, Ashley and I are having a lazy, relaxing day. The skies are cloudy but it's not raining and the fall colors are BEAUTIFUL!! Tanner is chasing a stick that Jason is throwing for him and I'm sitting here at the computer amazed at the beauty of God's creation. I'm so glad God thought of colors instead of making our world black and white!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yea!!!!! you're Bloggin!!! I am thrilled:) I havea site too, but still need someeone to hold my hand when I post:) And Yea!! YOU have Jody and Ashley there with you!!What Fun!!Yes I too am so thankkful the Lord used Color when He made the world!! love to ALL of you!! Barb
Post a Comment