Wednesday, November 5, 2008

God is the one in control

OK so I know many people are not excited about how the elections all turned out. I am thinking about how God is the one who puts leaders in authority and nothing surprises Him. So we persevere and continue to shine His light as we go along our journey....that's what is really important after all.
On another note, we had a great time yesterday with the VBC homeschoolers learning about the election process. The kids got to register, receive a voter's card, and cast their ballots for: favorite ice cream, food, drink, car, and sport!! We served them the winning food (pizza), ice cream (chocolate), and drink (orange soda!) for their lunch! They had a great time and I think they all learned a lot. (Especially when they were served something they had NOT voted for!) Su sent me pictures she took of the day but they are in my email and I don't know how to get them on here! If I figure it out, I'll add them!

2 comments:

Angela Miller said...

Susan, just right click on the pictures in your email and save them to your computer. Then you can upload them like any other photo. I can't wait to see them. It looks like you all had a great time yesterday!

Janice said...

I keep forgetting to get the information from Debra on all the goings on with the homeschoolers, now that Logan is homeschooling again this year.