Sunday, November 16, 2008
Winter blahs...
In an effort to make myself feel better (still sick for a week now)....I was looking at pictures from our Florida trip this summer. Oh, I can almost feel the sunshine and yes, I really do like a bit of humidity! I know, call me crazy. I just loved walking outside at any time of day and being WARM!!!!!! I guess it's not even officially winter yet but I'm already looking forward to spring and summer again! I do love the fall colors tho and am looking forward to Thanksgiving with our family. How's that for a random, rambling post?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am a warm weather person too! I can't wait for spring or summer!!!!! We may just have to escape to Hawaii before then :) Of course, we are looking forward to Thanksgiving with our family.
Post a Comment