Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Santa, where are you?

So, every year we go to see Santa and get our picture taken (yes even the big boys!) I make them do this and they haven't minded too much in the last few years because we have been going to Sumner Tractor for our Santa picture. Sumner Tractor is a pretty cool place which almost outweighs the embarassment of their mother insisting on ALL 5 kids in the picture! :)
Well Sumner Tractor is not having Santa this year and now I don't know where to go!!! I have called several places that are having Santa but they all start next week and we wanted to do it on Friday the day after Thanksgiving. Does anyone know of a good Santa place in the Sumner, Bonney Lake, Enumclaw area? We were hoping to do it on the way up to the mountains to play in the snow. (That's the reward for the boys, hee hee!) Oh, I know we can go to any old mall but come on now, I'm pushing it as it is! There's no way I'm going to get them into a MALL where EVERYONE IN THE WORLD can see them with Santa Claus ! :)

4 comments:

Ryan and Stephanie said...

My dad can get his hands on a santa suit.

Rachel said...

Just dress up Pastor Frank. Then you could probably pick your own background.

Janice said...

The Old Cannery has Santa right now.

Tom Spithaler said...

I don't know where to send you for a Sanra either, but we too will miss the Sumner Tractor fun. Too bad about their move, but hey, it is fun for us guys to just go to Riverside Ford, and dream of the new GT500 Shelby Cobra Mustangs! Maybe we can get out pictures taken in a red Shelby! Not the same as Santa, I know.

Our family looks forward to a wonderful Jesus-centered Christmas this year. We have all been feeling very Chrismasy this year and even went so far as to break tradition and began listening to Christmas music before Thanksgiving!

You have as nice blog, and it is wonderful to know that we have some strongly committed C hristians in the Bonney Lake/Sumner/Buckley area. Be blessed!

BTW, found your blog from a Google Alert search for "Bonney Lake"