Monday, November 17, 2008

Adam

I love my boy Adam! That's all. He stopped by after work and had dinner with us and it made me happy! I hadn't seen him for a while and was really missing him. So it was great to have some time with him tonight. I have a fun plan for him and me to make a million dollars. Want to know what it is? We will go on the Amazing Race and win it!! We are addicted to this show ever since our friend Dustin was on it and now we still watch it. This season there is a mom and son doing the race and I decided that Adam and I would just have a blast doing it! He's all for it of course but in reality, I'm a little too wimpy, but it's a fun thought! :)
(I really wanted to add a picture but the computer is being fussy so no picture right now)

3 comments:

Angela Miller said...

I'm glad you had some good quality time with Adam! We haven't seen him around much. I could totally see the two of you doing the Amazing Race. I understand the "too whimpy" thing though. I'm right there with you :)

Keren said...

You knew someone in The Amazing Race?? How cool! I have about 4 episodes that I still need to watch! That would definatley be a fun reality show to do!

Ryan and Stephanie said...

I miss John. He hasn't seen Leslie yet. I know he's excited about her, but he's just out there. Ya know?

My favorite show is Biggest Loser. Crazy huh? I think I was the Biggest Loser a couple of weeks ago. 10 or so pounds in one day! ;)