

So Hannah and I got up this morning and headed to the airport to pick up Jody and Ashley. Yay!!! After we got them we went to Dick's for lunch and then up to Jason's. We are having a great time and the girls have not stopped talking and giggling! They already went out to trick or treat in Jason's cul-de-sac. Ashley was the Cowardly Lion and Hannah was Dorothy. They were so cute!!!! We are going to make dinner now. I will post some pictures in a while. Oh, and thank you to all my millions of new readers!!! Michelle, Keren, Sarah, Angela.....I love you all! :)
PS The girls decided they needed to go back out for more candy so they dressed up as Jason Miller(my brother).....also "Dorothy" lost her ruby slippers so she had to wear her tennis shoes! :)
2 comments:
I will be one of your groupies oh I mean readers. Amy told me yesterday that she help you get it set up. Looking forward to the pictures. Have a great weekend and see you Sunday if you are there. Love, Ricci
Susan, good for you! You are so very creative and such an excellant wife and mom! You are a wonderful example of what a godly woman looks like. I will read your blog as well, count me as one of your million fans! Pastor Frank
Post a Comment