Monday, November 3, 2008

Home again, home again.....

We are all home again. The boys got back last night from hunting and Hannah and I got home around noon today. We all had a great weekend but it's always good to be back home together. Jonathan, Hannah and I did school and after school we went to wave some signs for Tim Miller's campaign with Tim, Angela, and Keegan. We had a great time getting people to honk and wave!

3 comments:

Angela Miller said...

We had a lot of fun freezing with you, oh, I mean waving signs with you!

Rachel said...

I'm very excited that you have this! I love having more friends on mine! I'm sure you'll be at Michelle's baby shower on Saturday so I'll get to see you there. Luke is bringing his violin, just in case, wait, I mean fiddle. :)

Love you and miss you guys,
Rachel

Anonymous said...

Hey, Sue, this is great! I have just recently started reading a few other home school mom blogs and wondered if I even have the time and creativity to do something like that... and you did it!!! Way to go! :-)