Jonathan and Hannah were invited by Luke and Adrianna to be their guests at karate class last night. What fun! (Hannah ended up not even participating because Adrianna sat out with a headache.) But Jonathan had a blast! He is campaigning to add karate to our schedule and I'm actually considering it. I think it would be fun even for mommy! :)
In other news, I cleaned out the garage tonight. Well, OK, not ALL of it but enough that we can walk through it now! Yay me!
Kirst , Kenan, and Caleb are coming up from Kelso for the weekend. We can't wait to see them and are hoping to take the boat out on Saturday.
And the biggest news of all....(drumroll....) Aaron is resuming his sheet metal apprenticeship and is going to start working at MacDonald Miller and live here at home for this next month before the wedding! (Which by the way is only one month from today!!!!)
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How great is that. God is giving you one last month with him unmarried. What a special time to get to spend with him. I love it when I'm cleaning and can see progress. Have fun tomorrow. Love you.
Post a Comment