Friday, June 26, 2009

New Little Bundle of Joy at the Carter Home!

Ha ha! Did you think it was a baby? Well actually it's a PUPPY!!! That's right, I bought a new 6 week old Golden Retriever puppy today! I still can't believe it. This is probably the first real impulse buy I've ever done! I really have been wanting another dog for a while and we went to Sedro Wolley today with Gramma Carter to pick out a puppy for her birthday. I really had no intention of getting one for us but as soon as I saw them I was hooked. Gramma picked out a girl and I of course had to have another boy! We have named him Tucker (get it...Tucker and Tanner!) He is the best puppy ever! (Ask me again tomorrow after I see how he sleeps tonight!) I already have to get a babysitter for him tomorrow because we are going to Tim's company picnic at Wild Waves. Gramma said she will watch him and besides he can play with his sister. Oh, and he and Gramma's-yet unnamed puppy-are siblings with Tanner because they have the same father! We got these puppies from the same breeder where we got Tanner 6 years ago. Pictures soon to follow.

5 comments:

Angela Miller said...

How fun! How is Tanner reacting to the new little pup?

SBnerd said...

how fun!!!! we got a puppy last summer!! I quickly learned their bladders can go 1 hour longer than how many months old they are. Let's see 6 weeks is almost 2 months, so 3 hours! I quickly learned I did not want anymore babies. I felt like a new mom. Our puppy is great now!!! such the cuddler w/mom and play mate for the boys.

Heidi Chaffee said...

Thats soo exciting!!! I bet that Jonathan and Hannah are thrilled=)We will have to drop in and see the new addition to the Carter clan!

Sarah said...

Whoa boy! Asking for trouble!

The boys will be thrilled to meet him!

tscarter7 said...

Angela: Tanner is still kinda mad at me but he will adjust!
Sarah: Come on over!
Heidi: you come over anytime too!