Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Falling Behind!

Haven't been keeping up with this blog thing very well. The weather has been so beautiful and I don't want to sit inside! We are still working hard on the garden and yard. Adam has been here quite a bit working for us. I hired him to do a ton of weed eating and chopping of blackberries. It's starting to look a little less like a jungle around here! The garden is all in except the onions. The corn is about 6 inches high already. (Jonathan is hoping for "knee high by the fourth of July"!!)
Only a month left until the wedding! I can't believe it. I still don't have a dress but I have Emily, Jenica and Marsha helping me look so it will be all right. OK so THEY have all been looking while I sit here avoiding shopping but......
I have been working on the wedding programs. They are going to be so cute! I will post pictures after the wedding.
Kirst is coming up this weekend with Kenan and Caleb. We can't wait to see them. The kids all have soooo much fun together!
Oh, and the June issue of the "Concrete Herald" is now out! My daddy is on the front page! (helps to know the editor/publisher!)

2 comments:

Heidi Chaffee said...

Hey were y'all at the Blue Grass Festival in Winlock?? And by the way you are a much more consistent blogger than I am=)
I love your blog.

Michelle said...

You're back! :) I still go to your blog every day to see what blogs other people have posted.