Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wow. It's been a while since I wrote anything. Life has been a whirlwind. Tim did get off to Africa and arrived safely although not without some interesting incidents which I may write about later. We have heard from him and Bob and couple times through email (boy am I thankful for modern technology!) The kids and I dropped him off at the airport and headed up to Jason's where we are spending the week. We are doing school while Jason works and playing around in the afternoons. There is still a BUNCH of snow here (they had about 5 feet) and it's not melting very fast due to the cold temperatures and the shadow of the mountain. So we've been doing some sledding! We walked to town yesterday and played on the playground too. (Gotta love small town living!)
We are praying constantly for Tim and Bob. We know that they are in the center of God's will which is the safest place to be regardless of outward circumstances. Can't wait till they get home tho!

2 comments:

Amanda Hug'n Kiss said...

Yes! You are so right. Being in God's will is always the safest place to be, no matter what is going on in the world around us.
Sledding... sounds like fun.

Sarah said...

We missed you guys at Awana last night! Stay warm...and hang in there.
Love you guys,
Sarah