Wednesday, January 28, 2009
MY MAN IS HOME!!!
Tim and Bob made it home safely yesterday about noon. It is sooooo good to have him back safe and sound (although a bit skinnier!) We will be returning home today. We spent the night again at Jason's because there was so much snow here yesterday and freezing temperatures that Jason didn't want me to drive to the airport so he took us. I TOLD him I can drive in the snow and I have 4 wheel drive but with the recent head injury and all he was being ultra cautious. I am thankful for my brother who loves me so much and has taken such good care of us while Tim was gone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
family is the best! I am so glad you were able to spend some quality time with your brother while Tim was away.
Post a Comment