Well, we were supposed to head home from Jason's house yesterday (Saturday). However, as I was packing the car, I slipped on some ice in his driveway and landed HARD on my head. Jason called 911 and after checking me out they strongly suggested I go to the ER for a CT scan to be sure there wasn't any bleeding. The short version (Yes, I CAN do a short version, Jason, Frank!) is no bleeding and I'm fine. Just very stiff and sore and tired. So after talking to Tim via email and facebook online chat, (whoo hooo!) we decided to stay a couple more days until Tim comes home.
Here is the ice that I slipped on and here is my hospital bracelet. Cool, huh?! (OK, you all know I don't get out much!) :) I am very thankful for God's protection. It really turned out to be pretty minor but could have been much worse. Thank you Jesus for taking care of me.
4 comments:
Oh No! That is awful! I am glad you are ok. Enjoy the few extra days with your brother and take it easy.
hi Susan.........I'm so glad that you are okay. You are the 4th person to get hurt this week from church! It's dangerous out there I guess!!!!!! Maybe we all need to wrap ourselves in bubble wrap for awhile. Take care......see you next Sunday. Wendy E
That sounds like something I would do! I did fall down our back steps the other day in the ice, but I didn't get hurt. I'm glad you are okay!
Oh dear Susan! Please feel better!
Post a Comment