Monday, January 26, 2009

25 Things game

Well, since Sarah tagged me I'll do this. I can't imagine anyone being remotely interested in 25 things about me but here goes:
1. I love tropical vacations
2. If I couldn't live in Washington, I'd want to live in Hawaii
3. I love sit-coms. I could watch them for hours
4. Jonathan and Hannah are named for my grandparents
5. I have gone rock climbing and hated it
6. I have a great fear of heights
7. During my college summer vacations I worked for Weyerhaeuser Company
8. I love love love all my church family and pastors. I can't imagine a better group anywhere!
9. I love love love babies and children
10. I love to read
11 I hate to be cold and love to be warm (see what I mean about Hawaii?)
12 I am extremely organized and can't function in disorder
13 If I don't make my bed in the morning, I have to make it before I get in at night
14. When I'm completing stuff on a list and I do something that wasn't on the list, I write it down so I can cross it off!
15. I have two college degrees
16. I went to three colleges and got degrees from two of them
17. I have lived in California, Washington, and Minnesota (for college)
18. I have been to Mexico, Canada, Holland, and Germany and many US states
19. I love the movie "Nacho Libre"
20. I read my Bible almost every day. I have read through the whole Bible once a year for the past 4 years.
21. I love homeschooling but I used to say I would never do it
22. I used to be a 3rd grade public school teacher
23. I have one brother who I love dearly
24. I can't wait to get to heaven and meet my birth mom
25. I met my husband skiing (and I can't wait for him to get home TOMORROW!!!!!)

Now, I tag: Jody, Jason, Stephanie B, Samantha E, Holly, Rachel B, Barb

3 comments:

Angela Miller said...

Susan, I write things that I have done on my to do list all the time. I find great satisfaction in crossing things off. I guess it makes me feel like I have accomplished something. Were you adopted?

God Made Playdough said...

There were a few things on there that I didn't know about you! Fun! :)

Sarah said...

What a good sport you are! Thanks for sharing!