Monday, December 7, 2009

Lynden Lions!!!

This is Brock. He is my cousin's great-grandson! He was just loving the tub o' popcorn!

Jonathan and Hannah with the Lion.

Chelsea, Brock, Barb, Hannah, and Jonathan. Barb is my first cousin. Chelsea is her granddaughter. Brock is Chelsea's nephew. It was so great to see everyone!


Jonathan is going through a phase of not letting me take too many normal pictures! :)

There's me waiting for the game to start, and my cousin Scott.




We went to watch the terrific LYNDEN LIONS win yet another state football championship on Saturday at the Tacoma Dome. I thought I'd just sit and relax and enjoy the game but turns out I got pretty excited watching my high school team play again after, well, let's just say it's been a few years since high school! WE WON THE GAME 16-6!!! Oh, so much fun!





No comments: