Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas 2009

So, ok, we like to watch Survivor. I bought this ornament for Tim and


me. It plays the theme song! (I think it's really cool and Tim, well, not so much!) ha ha.















Adam with the set of three shelves he made for me!


Here is the sign Jonathan made and the stable that Tim made. Also, Emily just being herself! :)








We went to the Christmas Eve candlelight service at church. Kayla got off work just in time to meet us there. She spent the night (had a slumber party with Hannah) and in the morning we opened presents. Timmy, Aaron, and Lindsey, and Emily came over too. We had a yummy breakfast casserole and even the dogs got presents. They each got new tennis balls! Adam gave Kayla a "promise" ring and we are all happy and excited for them! In the afternoon we went to my mom and dad's and met Jason there. We had an early dinner and more presents. When we got home, Jenaya and her friend came and visited for a while. It was a busy, fun day! Oh, and did I mention that I ADORE homemade gifts? Tim made me a stable for my nativity set, Adam made me shelves and Jonathan made me a "sign"...(see picture).

2 comments:

Janice said...

Thank you so much for our ornament. You just thinking of me and Timothy warms my heart. I love the nativity, I would love to get that one some day.

Amanda Hug'n Kiss said...

Those old winnie the pooh quotes melt me. tears. So sweet.