Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Activities






Tim and I were able to go to the church Christmas banquet on Saturday night. (Thanks, Debbie and Ken for having the kids!) We had a lovely evening on our "date"...an excellent meal, great speaker, and semi-good music (ha ha!) I mean the 12 Days of Christmas! :) It was a very festive and fun evening. No pictures because I forgot my camera. Bummer.

Last night (Dec 13) was our annual Kids' Christmas Program! Although we've done this for years, it was our first as "Edgewood Bible Church." It was WONDERFUL!! The adult choir was, well, heavenly! I mean it. They are fabulous. The children did soooo well and Linda and I were so proud of all their hard work. The true message of Christmas was presented very clearly by these precious little ones. It really was a "night to remember"!

Here's a picture of Hannah, Claire, Jonathan, and Nolan. Amber and I got them these matching outfits and the kids loved them! Seriously! I was afraid Jonathan might not go for it but his respons when I asked him was "Sure! I'll be matching with Nolan. I love that little guy!" Ahh...gotta love cousins!
Also, the picture in the middle is Jonathan, Hannah, Abbie, Luke, and Adrianna playing "The First Noel". This was a special thrill to me to have all of these kids playing together and using their talents to serve the Lord. I pray they will always continue to do so.






No comments: