Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Memories and Mergers (ok so I'm a copy cat, Amy!)
I have had so many thoughts running around in my mind since Sunday. I don't know if I can even write a coherent post regarding our church merger. I have been through a lot of different things in the churches I've been involved with over the years but this was is a first for me (and I think it's a first for most of us!) We had our last service in our building and next Sunday will be our first service in the new building with our new church family of Edgewood Bible Church. We had a wonderful time of remembering on Sunday night. I know this little building isn't much to look at but it holds so many memories. The thing is....all of the memories involve people. People I love. People I respect. People who have taught me, loved me, encouraged me...(yelled at me to get to the piano and start playing some prelude music!) ha ha! I really will miss our little building but I'm so glad that the PEOPLE will still be together and I'm looking forward to all the new family we have to love and fellowship with! God is good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm waiting for the family portrait I took! :)
Love the washcloth by the way! Thank you! We ate the bread at the cabin! Yummy!
Post a Comment