So last night Tim downloaded skype on my laptop. It is sooooo cool! I got to talk to Jason and it was so fun to actually be able to see him while we talked. Man, technology is awesome. I don't even need to understand how it all works, I can just enjoy it!
Hannah and I are both under the weather, but we are trying to reserve our energy for tomorrow. We bought tickets for the PNB Nutcracker months ago and are planning to go see it tomorrow. We went a couple years ago and it was awesome! I think we'll have to throw in a trip to "Dick's" as long as we'll be in the neighborhood!
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh I hope you're feeling better! What fun! I remember going back when I was younger than Hannah -- its wonderful!
A Sick Sarah :(
PS Check out the adoption blog! hint hint!
Post a Comment