Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Cold and Snow

Brrrrrr! It's just COLD! I want to move to Hawaii! OK I know, the snow is so pretty, the kids have so much fun in it and all, but I HATE BEING COLD!!! waaaa waaaa waaaaa.
On a brighter note, my husband who is always thinking (sometimes that's scary)came in last night with the terrific idea of making a skating rink on our sports court. So we ran the sprinkler on it for about a half hour and we are going to do some more to make the ice thicker. The kids are excited about creating their very own skating rink! Maybe we can play a little Minnesota Broomball!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I don't mind cold, as long as the sun is out! But my thinking is, if its going to snow, it better really snow. None of this silly frosting business!
Let us know how your ice rink turns out!