Tuesday, May 22, 2012

EBC Christmas Program - Behold the Lamb

We had a wonderful program this year. It was called Behold the Lamb and we used Andrew Peterson's song as the theme. It showed all about how Jesus was the Lamb slain for us and Gods's plan was in place before Jesus even came to earth as a baby. Tim was gone on his DC trip, but Mom and Dad were able to come hear the kids sing. (I played the piano). My favorite part of the night was seeing my former piano teacher Diana Hope (Mrs. Hope...still can't bring myself to address her by her first name!). Her son Brian, his wife Tonya, and their 4 children are now attending EBC. I met them some months ago through Tracy Williams and figured out that his mom was indeed "my" Mrs. Hope!! What fun to see her and get reacquainted after all these years! I got to introduce her to Adam, Kayla, Jonathan, Hannah, and of course she already knew mom and dad.

No comments: