Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Christmas 2010

Rachel and Iyliyah came over one day to make cookies. The picture is Hannah and Iyliyah with their "self portrait" cookies! The older kids have finally decided they are completely done with Santa pictures so they took Jonathan and Hannah and got the "last" group picture taken at the Old Cannery. The funny thing was the line was too long to wait so they took the picture with this fake Santa! I love it. I think it's my favorite picture of all! We had Christmas morning at our house with all the kids and Grandma Carter. Adam and Kayla spent the night on Christmas Eve which was really fun. In the afternoon on Christmas Day we went to mom and dads. Jason was there too. I seem to have not taken any pictures over there for some reason. Well it was a great day!

No comments: