When we did the pig roast for Clarence and Joan's 50th wedding anniversary in 2000, I thought "Well, that's great and it was fun but I'm sure glad we never have to do THAT again!" I was wrong. Adam wanted one for his wedding reception. How could we say no to that?! We are getting to be quite good at this! I really can't complain...I have to do very little work, the guys do it all and they just love it!
Wednesday, January 11, 2012
Carter Wedding Pig Roast 8.28.10
When we did the pig roast for Clarence and Joan's 50th wedding anniversary in 2000, I thought "Well, that's great and it was fun but I'm sure glad we never have to do THAT again!" I was wrong. Adam wanted one for his wedding reception. How could we say no to that?! We are getting to be quite good at this! I really can't complain...I have to do very little work, the guys do it all and they just love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment