Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Heaven 9.26.10

Our dear friend Nancy Anderson, mother of my best friend, Debbie, suddenly was called home to Jesus on September 26,2010. Around 8:00 pm I got a call from Ken telling us that Nancy had passed away that evening. She had a heart attack and was gone. Heaven must be just that much brighter with Nancy (Mor Mor) there. I have so many fond memories over the years of both Nancy and Howard...their love for God, family, and people around them. Both of them have always made me feel like part of the family every time I'm with them. So many laughs and smiles always. The family is now caring for Howard without her. Darren has moved back home to be his primary caregiver. Nancy will be dearly missed but oh, what joy to know she is waiting for us at HOME and we will see her again! I'm sure she will have some pie waiting for us :)

No comments: