Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Another school year and antelope...Sept 2010


















We have begun another school year! Jonathan is in 8th grade and Hannah is in 7th. Where does the time go?! I guess I didn't take a "first day of school" picture so I've included one we took in August at the zoo with the Gages.
On the 17th of this month Tim and Jonathan took off with Lance for Wyoming to hunt some antelope! They drove there and stayed with Dale Hill who took them out and about. Jonathan got his animal first, then Tim got his but Jonathan's was bigger and Lance got the biggest one of all! They had an awesome time and I'm so glad they got to experience that. We have lots of meat in the freezer for the winter and are planning to mount the heads at some point in the future.

No comments: