I went with a group of ladies from church to a women's retreat at Cannon Beach this weekend while Tim and Jonathan were deer hunting in Shelton with Lance and co. Hannah stayed home and Adam &Kayla came to stay with her. I rode down with Amy and Wendy and we had a great time. The conference was good as well as the shopping! Got some really good deals at the outlet stores. But the biggest news was on Saturday Jonathan got his first buck! It was a two point and they texted a picture of it to me. I was so excited for him! Another part of the hunting fun was butchering in our kitchen!
Wednesday, September 7, 2011
Cannon Beach 10.15 and 10.16.2010
I went with a group of ladies from church to a women's retreat at Cannon Beach this weekend while Tim and Jonathan were deer hunting in Shelton with Lance and co. Hannah stayed home and Adam &Kayla came to stay with her. I rode down with Amy and Wendy and we had a great time. The conference was good as well as the shopping! Got some really good deals at the outlet stores. But the biggest news was on Saturday Jonathan got his first buck! It was a two point and they texted a picture of it to me. I was so excited for him! Another part of the hunting fun was butchering in our kitchen!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment