Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sickies!

Tim and Hannah have both been sick all week. I think I gave them what I had. Sorry!!!! Tim has a REALLY bad cold and maybe pink eye now. Hannah has had an earache, sore throat and fever but the fever is gone now. They are both recovering slowly. Jonathan and I are trying to keep our distance! It's a real bummer to see them sick.
If Tim is well enough this weekend, he is hoping to go to Wintergrass and hear and play some music with some of his music buddies. I am looking forward to the "Organzing Seminar" at church for the ladies. Can't wait! A whole day of talking about organizing. Yep, that's what I love! (It's a sickness, really) :)

3 comments:

Amanda Hug'n Kiss said...

Last time I had a cold it drained through my eyes and looked like pink eye. Maybe a sinus rinse could help. Or look out because it could turn into an infection (mine didn't it just all drained out my eyes instead of nose)
Ditto on the organizing :)

Jessica said...

Can I have a little of your sickness...Please!!

Ryan and Stephanie said...

Ooo, you'll have to share some tips from the organizing seminar with us. Too bad I can't make it myself. I really would like it!