Well since Amy tagged EVERYONE on her blog list, I guess I have to do this too. (and if you are reading this, consider yourself tagged!)Here is the 7th picture in the 7th folder on my computer. It is Aaron on the Carter boys annual "boys' hike". They went up to Sucia Island in the San Juans. Aaron is sitting in his kayak on his friend Shay's boat! I really like this picture.
In other news, we had an organizing seminar with our own Beverly Miller today at church. It was AWESOME!!!! I came home and purged the laundry room and it looks fabulous!!! I am so excited to start my new filing system. I feel like a new woman already! Thank you thank you Bev!
2 comments:
It was great, wasn't it! Mom and I went to Micheals afterwards and I bought some baskets to target some trouble areas and an "action file"! :) Thanks for playing along on the picture meme!
Please tell Hannah thanks for playing with Rylie this morning! She loved it!
Oh cool... I went ahead and Facebookized this game and posted my 7th pic from my 7th album as my profile pic. Lookey what it was!!! I love that pic. That was so much fun.
Post a Comment