Thursday, February 5, 2009
Fiddlin' around
Jonathan, Hannah, Gramma Carter, and I went to Centralia today. Bill and Karen Brown invited the kids to come play their fiddles for their "Seniors" lunch at their church. It was great to see Bill and Karen, and also Nate and Charity with their 6 beautiful children. I am thankful that my children are willing to play and share their musical gifts to serve the Lord(and they love to do it!) We had a fun time! Hannah loved reconnecting with Kelvy and Sadie especially. We hadn't seen them in several years! It was fun to catch up with Charity as well. It made me think how wonderful it will be in heaven to not only see our Lord Jesus but to be forever with friends and family that know and love him too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Aw, I miss Nate and Charity. I haven't seen them since before Kelvey was born!
K, time for Africa pictures. ;)
Any possiblity that Tim can bring a CD of the pictures to church, pass that along to Dave so he can give it to me?
Bob
Oh what fun!!! Yes Heaven will be wonderful!! until then we must keepon bloggin:) love you tons!!! Barb
PS check out tasha and lacey's blog:) we are all moved in and getting adjusted to one another:)barb
Post a Comment