Due to increasing demand by millions of potential readers I have decided to start this blog. Thank you, Amy, for all your help setting it up! I am going to treat it as a journal of sorts....random thoughts and pictures of my life. You are welcome to read as much or as little as you'd like.
Tim and all the boys left yesterday for hunting so tomorrow Hannah and I are heading to the airport to pick up my cousing Jody and her daughter Ashley from Texas. Then on to Jason's house for the weekend. I am REALLY excited because I haven't seen Jody for more than 20 years!!! I may even post some pictures if I can figure it out without Amy there holding my hand! :)
Tim and all the boys left yesterday for hunting so tomorrow Hannah and I are heading to the airport to pick up my cousing Jody and her daughter Ashley from Texas. Then on to Jason's house for the weekend. I am REALLY excited because I haven't seen Jody for more than 20 years!!! I may even post some pictures if I can figure it out without Amy there holding my hand! :)
9 comments:
Yay! I'm the first commentor! :) I'm proud of you! It looks great! Post more!
hi Susan...I'm looking forward to reading your blog each day!!! I hope you have a fun weekend with your cousin. love Wendy E.
Yeah! Welcome to the blogging world. I can't wait to read your posts. Have a great weekend!
Yay!! Welcome to the world of blogging!!...
::runs off to add you to my list!::
Hi there! I hope you have a fun weekend! :)
Welcome to the bandwagon! Peer pressure is a wonderful thing, isn't it?
Sarah
Yay! I am so excited about your blog...and it is so cute already!! Good Job!!
Way to go Susan!!!!It looks great. Have a great weekend with your family!
love, ginger
Great Job!!! You go girl!!! now we can stay more in touch:) love you tons!! cousin barb
Post a Comment