Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A Delicious Bass

Jonathan and Hannah like to make clam shell towers.
These people are pretty intense when it comes to seafood! We also celebrated Lindsey's 24th birthday!

So, yeah I have to admit we are Napolean Dynamite fans. For those of you who also appreciate the silly (ok, stupid) humor in that movie, you may remember the line: "I caught you a delicious bass." Well, that's just what Jonathan and Tim did for Hannah and me last Friday! They went fishing with Lance and Mike out at Westport. They walked way out on the jetty and caught a WHOLE BUNCH of delicious bass. They really were good. Tim made some into fish and chips and then we baked some. Mmmmmm! Monday night Tim came home with a big bucket of clams that Mike had sent to work with Lance for us and we cooked those up. Everyone but me enjoyed those! I'm not a fan.