Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Another engagement!



Adam and Kayla are officially engaged! We are so happy to be adding another daughter to our family. They have set their date for September 10, 2010 and are planning to have the wedding here at our place, down by our creek! So we have lots to do to get ready but how fun and exciting! Kayla already feels like part of our family and we are so thankful that God has brought them together.

5 comments:

God Made Playdough said...

Yay!!! Congratulations! :) So excited! Adam has always had a special place in my heart! I don't know if he (or you) ever knew that!

Chelsea said...

Oh exciting! Tell them congrats for me! And congrats to you on getting another daughter :)

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I have developed a new clean web 2.0 wordpress theme.

Has 2 colours silver and blue, has custom header(colour or image).
I am curently working on it, so if you have suggestions let me know.

You can view live demo and download from here www.getbelle.com
If you found bug reports or you have suggestions pm me.
Wish you a happing using.

many thanks to [url=http://www.usainstantpayday.com/]USAInstantPayDay.com[/url] for helping with hosting and developement of the theme
Prooxogma

Ryan and Stephanie said...

Congratulations guys! Adam and Kayla, you guys are awesome. I pray God blesses you sooooo much. Welcome to the extended, extended family Kayla. ;)

Anonymous said...

情趣用品,情趣,
電動按摩棒,G點,
AV女優,跳蛋,
跳蛋,潤滑液,
情趣精品,SM,
吊帶襪,情人趣味用品,
角色扮演,充氣娃娃,
性感睡衣,自慰器,
自慰杯,電動自慰器,
威而柔,逼真按摩棒,
振動按摩棒 ,按摩棒,
AV,情人趣味千奈,