We threw Kayla a family shower for the Carter side. We had it at Mary's house and lots of people came! We had some funny games, great food, and GIFTS! That's always the most fun part of a bridal shower in my opinion. She got some wonderful things for her new married life. I was excited about what I got her. She had mentioned one time that she really wanted one of those Tshirts that say "Bride" so I found a really cute on online. (The only picture I took of it turned out blurry). I also got her a nifty tote bag embroidered with "Mrs. Carter". Yay! :)
Saturday, February 5, 2011
Kayla's Carter family Bridal Shower
We threw Kayla a family shower for the Carter side. We had it at Mary's house and lots of people came! We had some funny games, great food, and GIFTS! That's always the most fun part of a bridal shower in my opinion. She got some wonderful things for her new married life. I was excited about what I got her. She had mentioned one time that she really wanted one of those Tshirts that say "Bride" so I found a really cute on online. (The only picture I took of it turned out blurry). I also got her a nifty tote bag embroidered with "Mrs. Carter". Yay! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment