Abbie and Hannah. Abbie bought this prairie dress for Hannah's American Girl doll. She got it at "The Banks of Plum Creek" Walnut Grove, MN.
Here is the whole gang and all the dolls too!Rachel with Felicity, Sarah with Chrissa, Adrianna with Elizabeth, Hannah with Alexis, Rachel with Mae, Hannah with Julie, Abbie with Kirsten, and Kailey with Samantha.
Yesterday Hannah had her all-girl birthday party with 7 of her friends. It was an American Girl theme. Every girl had a doll to share in the festivities. We had sandwiches, Oreos (large and mini), Ritz crackers (large and mini), fruit, and root beer! Our main activity was the "Fashion Show." Each doll got to model an outfit for the whole group. Hannah and I had so much fun planning it together. She has very definite ideas about how her party should be! It is fun to see her being her own person. I just can't believe she is almost 12!
The bad part about the day was that Tim had a HORRIBLE migraine all day and was really sick. :(
Mom and Dad came over to show off their new car: Subaru Forester. I really think my dad could buy a new car every year! He just loves cars.
Later in the day, Kevin and Rachel and Iliyah came over and while they were here Timmy and Jenica showed up. About the time they all left, Kayla came home from work. So we had a pretty full house most of the day!
4 comments:
Sounds like you had a good time! I can't believe that I know 4 people (Hannah and my brother included) who had their birthday party on Saturday! Anyway, happy birthday, Hannah! See you soon!
~Janet Gallagher~ (Psalm 13:6)
Happy Birthday Hannah! It is hard to believe she is almost 12. It sounds like she had a wonderful party. Wow! Girl parties are so much different from boy parties. LOL! They sound like so much fun :)
I can't beleive she's almost 12!!!! She is such a beautiful young woman! She is a wonderful example of your great parenting! We love her!
Happy Birthday Hannah!!!!
情趣用品,情趣,
電動按摩棒,G點,
AV女優,跳蛋,
跳蛋,潤滑液,
情趣精品,SM,
吊帶襪,情人趣味用品,
角色扮演,充氣娃娃,
性感睡衣,自慰器,
自慰杯,電動自慰器,
威而柔,逼真按摩棒,
振動按摩棒 ,按摩棒,
AV,情人趣味千奈,
Post a Comment