Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Oh well.

Jonathan, after getting up at 5 a.m. to go out fishing, has had enough!

Hannah and Caleb in Long Beach

Jonathan's catch of the day!


Jonathan the skipper out on the Columbia River.

Here is Tim reeling one in!

I already messed up on the "blog every day for a month"! Forgot to do it yesterday. But I have a good excuse! Hannah and I spent the day with Bee making cute magnets and ornaments out of fimo clay. We had so much fun and then we came home and had dinner with Kayla and watched "Princess Diaries 2". It was a wonderful "girl day". The boys are having a great time as well, but so far no meat. :( I'm glad they can go do this hunting thing every year. They have such a good time together and it's great "boy time" for them.
These are some pictures from our summer boating activities!

No comments: