I LOVE SUNSHINE!!!! The last few days have been so beautiful! I turned off the thermostat and opened all the windows and doors. It's glorious! This afternoon we went over to the lake with Scott and Charlotte and both of our dogs. Jonathan and Hannah rode their bikes along the trail and played in the water while we adults sat and soaked up the sun. Aaahhhh.....good times!
Then we came home and ate dinner. Dessert was warm chocolate brownies with ice cream. Yum!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Isn't it wonderful?! I opened all our doors and windows too. I know its supposed to go away, but I sure hope it comes back to stay. (No rhyme intended!)
Glad you guys got to enjoy yourselves!
I know what you mean! This weather is just so refreshing!! We've been able to open our brand new windows the past few days. See you tomorrow!
Post a Comment